Thursday, August 9, 2012

New York

I love it when things come together. Right now it's New York. No I'm not visiting any time soon (although both Lauren and Ken have invited me) but just thinking about the city and the people it has affected. How did it all came about you may wonder? Well...

Right now I am reading a book called Just Kids by Patti Smith. It was recommended to me by my friend Morgan and Leeza (both amazing women).


I'm only a little bit into it but it's lovely. I want to talk to Morgan about some photography ideas...

My beloved neighbor and friend Ken is moving to New York for an internship soon meaning I'll be all alone in the back of my building. A few months ago he introduced this book to me as one of his favorites to read while he was living in New York:
 

1 comment: